Motherhood Ayurveda Medical College
Admission & Duration of Course:
B.A.M.S (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) is the comprehensive qualification degree in Ayurvedic medicine.
Admission commences after the announcement of 10+2 results
Admission of students to BAMS courses will be through the merit list of NEET from the academic year 2018-19
Duration: Degree Course duration: 5-1/2 years.
- I Year BAMS – 12 months
- II Year BAMS – 12 months
- III Year BAMS – 12 months
- IV Year BAMS – 18 months
- Internship – 12 months
To enroll for Ayurveda graduation course (B.A.M.S.), the candidate must meet the following entry criteria.
- He or she should have passed Senior Higher Secondary (12th Standard) with Science with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. or
- Any other equivalent qualification recognized by State Governments and State Education Boards concerned with the examinations.
- The candidates are interviewed to determine the aptitude for taking up the degree and are selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and their 10+2 ranking.
- The candidate should be 17 years of age (minimum) as on 31st December in the year of admission.
Admission procedure for out of state students:
Students of other state should attach an eligibility certificate from Uttarakhand Ayurveda University, Dehradun, along with the application.
Admission procedure for foreign students:
A foreign national seeking admission should enclose the following certificates with the application:
- An eligibility certificate from Uttarakhand Ayurveda University, Dehradun.
- A clearance certificate obtained from Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India, New Delhi.
- No objection certificate from Uttarakhand Ayurveda University, Dehradun, in case of candidates having other qualification not mentioned in the prospectus as the equivalent of Uttarakhand State Examination Board.
- A regular student should produce Visa/ Long Term Visa (for further details, they are required to refer to the Memorandum No. A1/FR/51(86) dated 1-4-1986, issued by the office of the DG (intelligence), Dehradun). Need to produce a copy of medical screening.
Intake of students:
Undergraduate Studies – 100
- SSLC marks card
- 10+2 marks card
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Medical fitness Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- 6 passport size and stamp photos
- Aadhar card copy
- NEET admission card and result sheet
- Eligibility from Uttarakhand University
- NEET Eligibility
HELPLINE FOR ENQUIRIES
Mobile: 7060080315 , 7060800156/57
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates can fill the google form by clicking Here
On commencement of admission procedure, you will be guided and assisted by our admission team.
Click on below button to download the application form for applying BAMS course in Motherhood Ayurveda Medical College, Roorkee